For over 30 years, as an educator and attorney, David Bloomfield has provided reliable, unique expertise to organizational clients and the media. His solutions to a broad array of intersecting instructional, legal, political, and policy problems through consulting, expert testimony, public speaking and other professional services assist:
- School systems and public/independent schools facing a broad array of education management, legal, personnel, parent engagement, and community outreach challenges;
- Parent and community organizations needing advocacy skills;
- Public officials and candidates seeking education policy or legislative solutions
- Education reporters, editors, and news producers seeking print or electronic commentary, particularly for breaking Education Law & Policy news.
- Organizations seeking dynamic, knowledgeable presentations on educational leadership, law, and current policy issues: “David Bloomfield is not only brilliant, but a wonderful speaker, and we all learned so much about how the legal system works. The resources he provided are invaluable.”